Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hints

So life is super busy. I am now playing in Elysium, a Mars Hill worship band. Between practice, meetings, and playing, my free time is disappearing.

On top of that I have been accepted into grad school at SPU and am busy filling out all the necessary items to make that work.

For the time being I'd like to use this blog to keep record of the notes/lyrics/songs/writings in my journal.

Page 1

After all, war must be a little wicked because it costs money.




Judas, you had it all.
Why did you want more?


Page 2
Digging my own grave
Just to be buried
Your words the weapon
Your actions the blade

My dying thoughts
Continually bleed
Over this page

The wound digs deep
The pain increasingly
Takes hold

My memory faded
My bones exposed
Ideas left to rot
Over pages and time

No comments:

Post a Comment