Tuesday, January 13, 2009

In My Arms



Hello. I'm Donovan.

I married a beautiful girl named Tara. She started a blog and I love her.

We are starting to settle into our lives together and it is exciting to see how our lives are becoming one. In June, I received a Bachelor's Degree in Philosophy from the University of Washington. In September, I started working as an Audio Visual Technician for Audio Visual Factory which is based in Kent. While I don't mind my job, it is not what I believe my career will be. This job is a good place to gain experience in a field in which I have interest. However, I am hoping to make it into Graduate school. I'm thinking of getting a Masters of Theology degree. Life is fun right now and we'll see where it leads.

Whether philosophical, theological, poetry, photography, or music, I'll use this blog to post my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment